Sportbet 5D INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (“SD”)
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting it. This policy explains how we collect, process and store any personal data belonging to you, meaning information about you which is personally identifiable such as your name, address, telephone number or email address (“Personal Information”) and the choices you can make about the way your Personal Information is collected and used. You may opt-in or opt-out of marketing emails, phone calls, text messages or mail.
What information do we collect from you?
- The following data may be collected and processed:
- Personal information provided when you register for an Account (username, first and surname, date of birth, email address, residential address, phone number, identification documents, proof of address documents, credit/debit transaction history, any other information you provide when using the website) and all content, materials and information submitted to or uploaded on the Website;
- Information that you provide if you enter a competition or promotion on the Website or when you report a problem with the Website;
- Correspondence passing between you and us, including, but not limited to, any interactions with us on our social media channels;
- Responses to any surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to participate in such surveys;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the processing of your Account including details of your payment history, tournament fees and amounts that you have staked on games and the amounts that you have won or lost;
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own accounting purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and its individual pages. This includes the Internet Service Provider you use, but not names, addresses, or other personal information about you.
Why do we collect this information?
Throughout this Privacy Notice “5D”, “we”, “our” and “us” relates to 5D International Limited incorporated under the laws of the Isle of Man (company number 018059V) whose registered office is at Grosvenor House, 66-67 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1JE. All information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. We are registered as a “Controller” with the Isle of Man Information Commission under notification number R002712. A Controller is a person or company who determines how and why your personal information is used. This information is used for internal purposes by our technical support staff, our agents and sub-contractors in order to deliver the best content and service that better suits your needs including:
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested;
- To meet our legal or regulatory obligations;
- To monitor our website performance; and
- To provide you with marketing information.
Our Data Protection Officer
you have concerns or would like any further information about how 5D handles your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate, anonymized information to our advertisers. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are used to track how and when visitors use the Website and help us to improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalized service.
- They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store your passwords and information about your preferences so as to allow us to customize the Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to the website.
What do we do with your information?
- We will use your personal information for specific purposes, including:
- Verifying your identity and age. This is because we need to know that you are who you say you are and that you are at least 18 years of age, or of at least the minimum permitted age for participating in such activities if you live or reside in a jurisdiction that stipulates a minimum age restriction that is greater than 18 years.
- Ensuring that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carrying out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or our legal obligations imposed by our regulator(s) and/or any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Notifying you about changes to our service.
- Enabling the processing of payments from or due to you.
- Providing you with customer support.
- Statistical analysis and market research.
- Advertising and marketing activities. For example, we may notify you of special offers and updated information regarding our various products and services and other products and services offered by carefully selected third parties if we feel they may be of interest to you. Such notification will be by email or by SMS text messaging and for these purposes; we may enhance or merge information collected from you on the Website with data obtained from third parties.
Third party content may from time to time appear on the Website or be accessible from the Website via links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you leave the Website and enter sites that may or may not have their own privacy statements. We have not reviewed, do not monitor and are not responsible for the content on such websites or for the terms of their privacy statements. Please check these statements before you access or submit any personal data to these websites.
Whom might we share your information with?We may disclose your personal information to any of our associated companies or partners necessary for the provision of the services to you.
- We may do this for the following purposes:
- If required to do so by law;
- If we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on us, this Website or the gaming facilities;
- protect and defend our rights of property; or
- act to protect the personal safety of Users of this Website, the facilities or the public.
- To any regulatory body, licensing body or authority;
- To third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any bet or wager;
- To an intermediary gaming provider, if any;
- To any payment management company engaged by us to handle our payment collection processes to and from the players;
- To third parties who provide services to or on our behalf;
- To other 5D companies; and
- To any third party that purchases our company or our business.
Our agents or sub-contractors who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
If you would like a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via our Website, please send a request to our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the added security of your personal information, when you request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website you will be asked to provide us with proof of identification.
Any request for a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with this information. We will require a period of up to 30 days to comply with such a request.
How can the information you hold about me be corrected?
You can have factual inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you corrected by contacting our Customer Services team at email@example.com, who may require you to send in supporting documentation.
Legal and Regulatory Requirements
We are regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. To comply with their requirements, we carry our identity verification, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering checks when you create an account with us and throughout the life of the account.
5D will used your scanned identification document and/or proof of address to check your detail in order for us to protect users from fraudulent behavior and to promote responsible gambling.
Your right to complain to the regulator
If you believe your privacy rights have been infringed, or you disagree with the decision we have made about your privacy rights, you have the right to complain to the Isle of Man Information Commission. Details of how to complain can be found here. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the IOM ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes and generally for no more than 6 years. In determining data retention periods 5D takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our customer. When we no longer and your personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices or to request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website please write to our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org